Are you manufacturing viscous liquids?
Paint, skin care, detergent, yoghurt, sauces,…
RheoStream® will help you
- reduce off-spec rate and rework
- optimize capacity utilization
- streamlining your supply chain
RheoStream® – in-process real time rheology measurement
RheoStream® is a rheometer for real time in-process measurement of shear thinning, apparent yield stress and viscoelasticity in viscous, non-Newtonian liquids like paint, detergent, soap, skin care, sauces and dressings.
RheoStream® is designed to be implemented directly on the production line, making it possible to control and keep the production process on track.
By implementing RheoStream® you get the opportunity to:
- Reduce off-spec rate and rework – with real time rheology information the production process can be continuously regulated, ensuring that the processed liquids comply with specification limits.
- Optimize capacity and resource utilization – a controlled process reduces the need for reworking off-spec material and frees up capacity and enables a larger throughput.
- Streamline your value chain – when every batch and every ton produced meets the specification the output is predictable, allowing for an optimized and streamlined supply chain.
- Gather data for big data analysis / smart manufacturing / Industry 4.0 – with so many parameters to adjust in a process and so few real insights into the actual properties of the liquid inside the stainless steel it is challenging to establish a model-based understanding of process performance. Adding rheology to the picture enhances the understanding of process performance, both on the shop floor and in digital models.
Intern (m/f) Process development & rheology of cosmetic products In collaboration with Fluidan, Beiersdorf is offering an internship to sart very soon, working in the pilot plant in Hamburg as well as a few weeks at Fluidan in Denmark. Read more at the link below...
Industrial PhD Pernille Qwist Reckey presented the first publication of her PhD project at EuPAT 9 in Manchester May 15-16. EuPAT is the pan-European conference on PAT (Process Analytical Technology), organized by EUFEPS. In this study Pernille demonstrated how...
Today RheoStream® VE and RheoStream FC are in full CE conformity. After having performed all the required testing, EMC, safety tests etc, and conducted a thorough risk assessment according to the Machine Directive, today we signed the Declaration of Conformity. This...