Are you manufacturing viscous liquids?
Paint, skin care, detergent, yoghurt, sauces,…
RheoStream® will help you
- reduce off-spec rate and rework
- optimize capacity utilization
- streamlining your supply chain
RheoStream® – in-process real time rheology measurement
RheoStream® is a rheometer for real time in-process measurement of shear thinning, apparent yield stress and viscoelasticity in viscous, non-Newtonian liquids like paint, detergent, soap, skin care, sauces and dressings.
RheoStream® is designed to be implemented directly on the production line, making it possible to control and keep the production process on track.
By implementing RheoStream® you get the opportunity to:
- Reduce off-spec rate and rework – with real time rheology information the production process can be continuously regulated, ensuring that the processed liquids comply with specification limits.
- Optimize capacity and resource utilization – a controlled process reduces the need for reworking off-spec material and frees up capacity and enables a larger throughput.
- Streamline your value chain – when every batch and every ton produced meets the specification the output is predictable, allowing for an optimized and streamlined supply chain.
- Gather data for big data analysis / smart manufacturing / Industry 4.0 – with so many parameters to adjust in a process and so few real insights into the actual properties of the liquid inside the stainless steel it is challenging to establish a model-based understanding of process performance. Adding rheology to the picture enhances the understanding of process performance, both on the shop floor and in digital models.
No question – there is a real unmet need for real-time rheology control in liquids manufacturing. This was evident by the interest and attention when Fluidan presented our prototype RheoStream® instrument in a small booth at the Annual…
At the Annual European Rheology Conference in Copenhagen, April 4-6, 2017, Fluidan's Fridolin Okkels will present the RheoStream® technology for online rheology measurement. An article will be published in the Annual Transactions of the conference - but now you can...
Pharmacist Jacob Furdal has joined Fluidan to strengthen our capacity and competences to solve experimental lab challenges. Jacob has a keen interest in analytical work and helps Fluidan building a strong experimental foundation and in developing the laboratory...